The hassle of keeping your cabinets constantly latched is a thing of the past!
The Seismolatch reacts to even the smallest seismic movement, including rolling, shaking, and jolting. Before any cabinet door would open, the latch activates and secures the door.
If you are one of the many people who refuse to secure their cabinets because the inconvenience or inability to use current latches outweighs the safety features - you now have an alternative!
The Seismolatch Advantage
- It is the first automatic earthquake latch, only triggering during an earthquake.
- The SeismoLatch installs in seconds with no measuring or marking.
- Made of aircraft grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel it can hold up to 6 times the load of other cabinet latches.
- Once triggered, your cabinet doors will open only far enough for you to slip your finger in to release the Latch.
- Specially selected screws reduce the risk of splitting your cabinets.